I am RAHUL BORDOLOI.
Currently a Software Engineer at HighRadius Corporation, Bhubaneswar. Have 3.5+ years of industry experience in building applications, overcoming complex architectural, and scalability issues in diverse environments. Capable of creating, developing, testing, and deploying highly adaptive diverse services to translate business and functional qualifications into substantial deliverables.
* Designing Pipeline & Integrating "HRC GPT-Bot" in Python Webservice EcoSystem, a LLM Based ChatBot for Clients' QnA which would reduce Salesforce SLAs by 80%. It uses langchains internally to store information from User / Tech Guides or Docs.
* Transforming Monolithic to Hybrid-Poly Architectures for Better Maintainence and Cleaner Deployments.
* Enhanced Crypto-Utils for Encryption (AES) which can be easily coupled with wherever required.
* Designed & Developed "Smart Email Reply" and "Smart Email Compose" to Reduce AR Collector's Effort in Sending out
Personalized Email Leveraging AI to Customers Saving Collector's Time by ~8% on a Daily Basis.
* Designed & Developed a Framework-Pipeline to Read Incoming Emails from Customers, Perform Actions Expected to be Done by Collectors Leveraging AI (Multi-Label Classification via BERT, Entity Recognition via NER-RE) Saving ~10% of Collector's Bandwidth on a Daily Basis.
* Designed LLD & Developed E2E Microservices Based Cloud-Native Pipelines Leveraging ML & NLP Solutions at Scale.
* Designed, Developed, and Optimized Cross-Product API-Based Solutions via Scalable Servers for Real-Time ML Prediction Enabling High-Performance Computing.
* Improved and Optimized Internal Cloud Utility Operations and Architecture(s) for Better Performance and Usage.
* Led a Team Working on Multiple Fortune 500 CPG Clients Automating their AR Worklists Incorporating Machine
Learning (Regression and Imbalanced Classification) and Reducing Manual Efforts by ~30% following Agile Methodology.
* Worked on R&D and Development of In-house DB & Framework Automation Platforms Improving Productivity by 95%.
* Worked on Improving Existing AI Solutions by Incorporating New Features and Optimizing Inhouse Hybrid-Cloud Deployment Platform Improving Performance by ~20% in Automation and Revenue Savings by ~35%.
* Developed Single-Click Internal Monitoring Framework to Evaluate AI and Business Implementations Reducing Manual Efforts by 100%.
* Worked on AR Worklist Improvements of 4+ Live Client Accounts Incorporating Machine Learning Automating it by ~25%.
* Built a Successful Proof of Concept Self-Learning Model to Identify Fuzzy Matching Rules to Match Claim Documents to Deduction Entities. It has Increased the Overall Product Automation by 2X.
* Created a Framework to Simplify the Predictions Done by ML Model to make it More Explainable.
* Was Responsible for Analysis, R&D and Deployment of Internal AI-Enabled B2B Fin-Tech Application Implementations.
* Worked on R&D, Development & Improvements of Internal Cross-Product Framework Platforms.
Assistant Manager for Data Science Department.
Contributing to Data Science R&D Projects and Flask Applications.
Website : Codepth
Responsible for Teaching in Online Live Classes, Preparing its Syllabus and Content Creator for Python and Machine Learning.
Responsible for the Development, Deployment of a Demo AI enabled B2B Full-Stack Fintech Application.
Worked under the Project of "RF Optimization and Network Planning", Bharti Airtel, NESA. Conducted thorough reviews of Tower Antenna operations to devise and deploy improvement strategies, facilitating consistent connection strength. Produced excel spreadsheets and updates with latest information with respect to Google Earth.
Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador August 2020 – June 2021 Microsoft
Learn Student Ambassadors are a global group of campus leaders who are eager to help
create robust tech communities and develop technical and career skills for the future.
MLSA Alpha : Certificate Link
MLSA Beta : Certificate Link
Chapter Lead July 2020 – June 2021 GirlScript Guwahati Chapter
Managing GirlScript Guwahati Chapter.
GenZ Campus Ambassador May 2020 – June 2020 Pinakulo
Campus Ambassador for KIIT University.
Member Oct 2017 – June 2021 Koderunners
Competitive Coding Group: C++, Python.
Sakila Film Project
Full Stack Project
Full Stack ExtJs Dynamic Java-EE Film Inventory Project with CURD Operations implemented using MySQL Server, Hibernate, Spring MVC with Struts2.
Open Sourced Python Package
Directory Organiser is an open-sourced python package that scans your folder directory and arranges the files according to its specific file types to its type-specific directories making the directory neat and organized.
Web Scrapping Project using Python.
Scraping Craiglist website using Selenium (Python), BeautifulSoup (BS4) to obtain desired results, and storing them off in a CSV for further work and analysis
Face Mask Detector
Deep Learning Project using OpenCV, Keras, Tensorflow and ResNet.
It is a Mask Detection Program to detect and make people aware of wearing masks and protect themselves during the Corona Pandemic.
AI-Enabled B2B Fin-Tech Management Dashboard for Accounts Receivables
Full Stack AR Dashboard with Chatbot
Developed a Full Stack Dashboard Application using React, Node, Java EE, Flask, Restful APIs, SQLServer powered by Machine Learning and Dialogflow Fulfillment for AR Management and AI Enablement. (Project for High Radius Summer Internship Training)
Bot/Agent which will act as a guide for self assessment of probable risks from corona virus and increase awareness about the pandemic. It answers any type of questions related to the pandemic and also tells you about the pandemic's statistics when asked for. The Bot can be also be asked about myths and rumours related and it also has the capability to mail a detailed report regarding the pandemic to the user.
Enhanced Analytic System for Smart University Assistance
College Minor Project.
An integration specific system development based on Agile Methodology to provide an easy solution for “newcomers” in college. It helps to allocate hostel rooms, suggest suitable stream, and provide daily class schedules and pending tasks. Moreover it makes an easy solution to students to do few tasks without the help of their mentors. It aims to ease daily routine queries faced by students new to campus, would ensure the prediction of the professions that can be pursued by aspiring engineering students after completion of course and also help to automate the counselling process.
Traffic Sign Classification
Deep Learning Project using CNN and Le-Net.
This Project uses Le-Net (a type of Convolutional Network) to predict type/class of
Traffic Sign Provided before it making it the foundation of Self-Driving Cars.
To Predict : The Type/Class of Traffic Sign Provided
Predicting Crime Rate in Chicago
Machine Learning Project using Facebook Prophet Forecasting. The Chicago Crime dataset contains a summary of the reported crimes occurred in the City of Chicago from 2001 to 2017. To Predict : Future Crime Rate over a certain period along with its trends and bounds.
Movie Recommendation System
Implementing Movie Recommendation System using Item-Based Collaborative Filtering. Recommendation systems are used to suggest movies or songs to users based on their interest or usage history. To Predict : Recommend Movies based on User's recently watched Movies' Ratings and Interests.
Email/Message Spam Classifier
Machine Learning Project using NLP The SMS Spam Collection is a set of SMS tagged messages that have been collected for SMS Spam research. It contains one set of SMS messages in English of 5,574 messages, tagged according being ham (legitimate) or spam. To Predict: If an email/message is spam or ham.
Railway Reservation System
A Basic C++ Project.
Automation of the Railway Reservation System with the use of Object-Oriented Programming and Data File Technology using C++.
Personal Projects Done*
Total Work Exp* (Months)